Light Wave Communications has extensive experience in assisting clients to produce timely and relevant staff development programming, including orientation, procedural, process and equipment training. My clients include healthcare providers, banks, industrial and equipment manufacturers. I have developed special tools to help you work through the development process and simplify the task of making an effective program that will work for you and your employees.
Programs can be distributed using authored DVD’s, compressed to launch from within presentation software, or accessed over the Web.
Web-based Interactive Programming
A new service from Light Wave Communications is interactive web-based training program production:
- Ideal for reaching large and small groups in multiple locations
- Password-accessible over intranet systems and over the world wide web
- Post-test with recordable results
- Integrate audio, video, animation, titles and graphics into a unified structure
- Built-in security
Conferences and Seminars
- Competitive hourly & daily location production rates;
- Broadcast-quality camera, digital recording, microphones and full lighting package;
- Editing as necessary, with supplemental titles and graphics;
- Additional cameras and technical support are available.
Coverage of conferences requires careful planning to integrate variables such as audio-visual aides, questions from the audience, and panel discussions. Additional cameras and personnel may be necessary. DVD copies are supplied from an edited master with cost dependent upon amount required. Please ask for an estimate.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-493-3883 (Studio) 503-701-0435 (Mobile) for a free consultation to determine the scope of your project.